Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Season 1, Episode 12|
|Air date||July 11, 2008|
Rain or Shine
Kai-Lan and her friends are going to the beach today, and they do all sorts of things, like fly kites, play beach tag, and bulid sandcastles. The gang meets up with two crabs who ask them to build them a sandcastle. Everyone works on each part.
Tolee builds the castle's tower too close to a wave and accidentally knocks it down three times, making him extremely mad that he steps on their sandcastle and walks away. It's up to Kai-Lan, Rintoo and Hoho to help him calm down so that they can finish the crabs' sandcastle for everyone to enjoy.
- Rintoo: "I love seashells!"
- Tolee: "Ai ya! The wave knocked over my tower three times! RRRRAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!!!"
- Rintoo: "Whoa! What's Tolee doing?"
- Hoho: "Our sandcastle! (confused): Kai-Lan, why did Tolee stomped on our whole sand castle?"
- Kai-Lan: "I'm not sure, Hoho."
- For this episode, the crabs do not really speak english, but they do speak chinese.
- This is the first episode where we see the characters wearing their swimwear. If you want to know how the characters wear their swimwear differently, see the season 2 episode, "Rintoo Makes a Splash".
- The episode's elements are related to those of the show's first episode, Dragonboat Festival.