|Season 1, Episode 12|
|Air date||July 11, 2008|
Rain or Shine
The gang is going to the beach today, but things go awry when waves knock over Tolee's tower and makes him mad.
Words in Mandarin Chinese
- 貝殼bèi ké - seashell
- 挖wā - dig
- 螃蟹páng xiè - crab
- 哎呀āi-yā - Oh, No!
- Rintoo: "I love seashells!"
- Tolee: "哎呀! The wave knocked over my tower three times! RRRRAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!!!"
- Rintoo: "Whoa! What's Tolee doing?"
- Hoho: "Our sandcastle! (confused): Kai-Lan, why did Tolee stomped on our whole sand castle?"
- Kai-Lan: "I'm not sure, Hoho."
- For this episode, the crabs do not really speak English, but they do speak Chinese.
- This is the first episode where we see the characters wearing their swimwear. If you want to know how the characters wear their swimwear differently, see the Season 2 episode, "Rintoo Makes a Splash".
- The episode's elements are related to those of the show's first episode, Dragonboat Festival.