|Season 2, Episode 16|
|Air date||August 4, 2016|
A Lovely But Dark Story
Dyin' For Cupcakes
Inferno accidentally freezes himself for 2,000 years and runs into a couple of obstacles while using a time machine.
- Do You See What I See? (in parody of "Do You Hear What I Hear?")
- This episode's based off of a Spongebob episode.
- This is the first episode that does not focus on a main character.
- Also the first episode that focuses on a humanoid.
- The episode title is a portmanteau of a main character's name (Kai-Lan), the second season, and this being the sixteenth episode in the season.
- This episode involves time travel.
- The part where Inferno speaks in full detail about his adventure is a reference to the ending of the episode Journey Into The Unknown, where Medley speaks in full detail about her being evil and how the others entered Oggy's mind.
- None of the animatronics appeared in this episode.