|Season 1, Episode 6|
|Air date||February 14, 2008|
Wait, Hoho, Wait!
Happy Chinese New Year!
Kai-Lan's Campout is the sixth episode of the first season of Ni Hao, Kai-Lan. The episode premiered on February 14, 2008, as part of the first week of new episodes. Kai-Lan and her friends are having a campout and have planned lots of fun for the night, but Tolee refuses to share his stuffed panda with everyone. Kai-Lan has to teach him that everyone gets a chance to play with their stuff.
Kai-Lan is having a campout in the backyard, and all her friends are invited. They are all going to play campout games, look at the stars, have snacks, and plus, wearing their pajamas. Everybody gets into the tent and unpacks everything they brought, and we soon find out that Hoho has lost his slippers. The gang goes on a search to find them, but end up making an even bigger mess.
Words in Mandarin Chinese
- 拖鞋tuō xié - slippers
- 手電筒shǒu diàn tǒng - flashlight
- 牙刷yá shuā - toothbrush
- 毯子tǎn zi - blanket
- 袜子wà zi - socks
- 枕头zhěn tou - pillow
- 短裤duǎn kù - underwear
- 睡袋shuì dài - sleeping bag
- Tolee: No! Pandy is mine, mine, all mine!
- This is the first night episode of Ni Hao, Kai-Lan.
- This episode also marks the first appearance of Pandy, Tolee's stuffed panda.
- This is the first time that Tolee brings his humongous panda backpack, filled with things that Tolee keeps in. Tolee was seen again with his panda backpack filled with stuff in "Ladybug Festival".
- This is also the first episode that aired on a holiday.
- Tolee has another pair of panda slippers with him for the campout.
- This is the second episode where Lulu was absent.
|Dragonboat Festival | Twirly Whirly Flyers | Tolee's Rhyme Time | The Ant Playground | Wait, Hoho, Wait! | Kai-Lan's Campout | Happy Chinese New Year! | Everybody's Hat Parade | The Snowiest Ride | Safari Pals | Rain or Shine | Beach Day | Sports Day | Kai-Lan's Carnival | Roller Rintoo | Lulu Day | Hoho's Big Flight | Ni Hao, Halloween|