|Season 2, Episode 15|
|Air date||March 23, 2010|
Kai-Lan's Playhouse is the fifteenth episode of the second season of Ni Hao, Kai-Lan, and the thirty-third episode overall. The episode premiered on March 23, 2010, as part of a week of brand new episodes.
Kai-Lan has started a new clubhouse and everyone is in charge of doing their own wall. However, Hoho gets really pissed off because he can't find the supplies he needs for his wall, and ends up smacking Rintoo in the shin because Rintoo took them all. As a result, Ye Ye disciplines Hoho by putting him on the naughty chair until he learns how to chill out. Now, it's up to Kai-Lan and members of the audience at home to prove to Hoho that hitting is never the answer to any of life's problems.
Words in Mandarin Chinese
- 恐龍kǒng lóng - dinosaur
- Kai-Lan: Look at Hoho. He's making fists with his hands. And his face is all scrunched up.
- Hoho: AAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T GET ANYTHING I WANT TODAY!!!!! FIRST, THERE WASN'T ANY YELLOW PAINT, THEN, MY PICTURE GOT RUINED, AND NOW THERE AREN'T ANY BANANA STICKERS LEFT!!!!! I'M SO MAD!!!!!!! (grunting)
- Rintoo: "Ow! Hoho, you hit me!"
- This is the only episode where someone (i.e Hoho) did something very violent (i.e hitting).
- This episode was rated TV-Y7 for depictions of rough play.
- This episode proves to the members of the audience at home that you should never ever hit anybody and hitting will result in very severe punishments such as being put in the naughty chair.