|Season 2, Episode 16|
|Air date||March 24, 2010|
Pandy's Puddle is the sixteenth episode of the second season of Ni Hao, Kai-Lan, and the show's thirty-fourth overall episode.
Tolee's stuffed panda, Pandy, accidentally gets covered in mud and needs to be taken to the laundry room to get washed. This makes him very upset and makes him cry a lot. Kai-Lan shows him that it's okay to miss someone if they're away, and that they'll be back soon.
Words in Mandarin Chinese
- 胡萝卜hú luó bo - carrot
- Kai-Lan: At the garden celebration, the biggest and best vegetables will win prizes.
- Rintoo: It's an awesome day for a garden celebration, Kai-Lan.
- Kai-Lan: Tolee, you're a really great friend to him.
- Tolee: I love Pandy. I don't know what I'd do without him, and I like gardening even better when Pandy's around.
- Tolee: Whoops. Look Pandy, I made a big puddle. Everything's really wet. I'm going to put you safe in my backpack, so you stay nice and dry.
- Ye-Ye: First, I'll wash Pandy, and then I'll dry him. I'll take him, and I'll make him better.
- Tolee: (gasps) Take him?! But, I don't wanna be away from Pandy! I'll miss him!
- Tolee: No! I don't wanna be away from Pandy! I'll miss him too much!
- Kai-Lan: Aw, Tolee, are you crying?
- Kai-Lan: Tolee, are you crying because you miss Pandy?
- Tolee: Yes. (sniffles) I miss him SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! I don't wanna be away from him. (sobs and sniffles)
- This episode is the first time of which Tolee has ever cried in tears.
- When Kai-Lan speaks to the audience at home about Tolee, she had a frown on her face. This would be very hard for Tolee, because he had to be crying too much.
- Please note in this episode that Mr. Sun appears until the sequence where everyone discovers that Pandy had fallen into the puddle, but Mr. Sun does not really appear again until the very end of the episode.
- Please note that Kai-Lan felt extremely sad, just like in the episode "Kai-Lan's Big Surprise". Also note that Rintoo cried in the halloween episode, and that Hoho cried in "The Moon Festival". In this episode and "The Hula Duck Dance Party", Tolee is now the person who has ever cried in tears.
- This episode has been dubbed as "the Most Dramatic Episode" in Ni Hao, Kai-Lan history.