|Playtime at Tolee's|
|Season 2, Episode 4|
|Air date||May 13, 2009|
Kai-Lan's Big Play
The Moon Festival
While having a party in Tolee's house, Rintoo accidentally tears Tolee's new panda painting.
Words in Mandarin Chinese
- 苹果píng guǒ - apple
- 香蕉xiāng jiāo - banana
- 鳳梨fèng lí - pineapple
Kai-Lan: Rintoo made a lot of mistakes today.
- Rintoo put the pineapple on the wrong shelf, and Tolee said, "It's OK, Rintoo. I forgive you."
- So Rintoo felt happy.
- Then Rintoo messed up Tolee's hat, and Tolee said "It's OK, Rintoo, I forgive you." So Rintoo felt happy.
- Then, Rintoo ripped Tolee's painting. Rintoo fixed it so it was as good as new.
- Rintoo thought Tolee would forgive him again. Let's listen:
- Rintoo: Is it okay? Do you forgive me?
- Tolee: No! It's not okay, I don't forgive you!
Kai-Lan: Did Tolee forgive Rintoo? No. He didn't forgive him. Does Rintoo feel happy or bad? Yeah, bad.
It does feel bad when a friend won't forgive you.
- Rintoo can be seen fixing 2 of his mistakes that he made.
- This the second time that Tolee has another pair of panda slippers, the first time was in Kai-Lan's Campout.