|Rain or Shine|
|Season 1, Episode 11|
|Air date||March 27, 2008|
Kai-Lan and her friends have planned a fun day to play, but their activities are ruined when it starts to rain, which makes Rintoo, Tolee, and Hoho very upset. Kai-Lan must find a way to get her friends to find ways to play in the rain.
The gang has planned to play outside. But just as they start their activities, rain begins pouring down, and Rintoo, Tolee and Hoho are very sad that they can't play with their things. Kai-Lan shows them how much fun you can have in the rain, even if they like playing on sunny days, just by enjoying nature.
Words in Mandarin Chinese
- 拉la - pull
- 青蛙qīng wā - frog
- 蜗牛wō niú - snail
- 乌龟wū guī - turtle
- 虫子chóng zi - worm
- Kai-Lan: "I'm super excited that it's a sunny day, because me and my friends are going to play outside. Hey, do you like to play outside?"
- Rintoo, Tolee and Hoho: "Come on. We're ready to play!"
- Kai-Lan: "Rintoo, Tolee and Hoho are all ready to play. Come on."
- Rintoo, Tolee and Hoho: "Oh no! We can't play with our stuff in the rain!!"
- Error: Hoho's voice becomes Tolee's voice.
- This is the only episode that features two problems instead of one and the first time Rintoo, Tolee and Hoho solve the problem instead of Kai-Lan. The only other episode to use the problem solved by Kai-lan's friends are Kai-Lan's Big Surprise and The Dinosaur Balloon