|The Moon Festival|
|Season 2, Episode 5|
|Air date||May 14, 2009|
|Written by||Chris Nee|
Playtime at Tolee's
Kai-Lan's Big Surprise
The Moon Festival is the fifth episode of the second season of Ni Hao, Kai-Lan, and the show's twenty-third overall episode.
Hoho is thrilled to attend his first moon festival, but becomes disappointed when the moon is hidden by a giant dark black cloud.
Words in Mandarin Chinese
- 月饼yuè bǐng - moon cake
- Kai-Lan: "Hoho's excited that tonight is the moon festival."
- Hoho: "The moon festival, the moon festival."
- Kai-Lan: "Hoho's always been too little to stay up for the moon festival."
- Hoho: "But this year I'm old enough."
- Hoho: "Aw. My first moon festival, and it's ruined. (weeps) I wanna see the moon."
- This episode has a resemblance of the halloween episode, "Ni Hao, Halloween."