|The Royal Pain|
|Season 2, Episode 1|
|Air date||May 10, 2014|
|Written by||Chris Caesar|
My New Prince
Xin Xin and Tain Tain's Bogus Journey
Kai-Lan and the gang are playing a game of tag and Hoho surprises everyone with his new shirt after he tags Tolee, who is confused that Hoho wore a new shirt if he didn't want to get it dirty. All of a sudden, a Lincoln Town Car shows up to present Frederick Jonathon Harolds, a royal advisor from the other side of China. He notices the young emperor and empress not wearing their outfits, and says that they need to have them on, and that they need to be on duty for the inspection to happen.
In the dress up chamber, Rintoo and the gang starts ranting on about having uniforms on during inspection. Frederick starts the inspection, but decides to mess something along the way. He starts in the living room, where he knocks over a cup full of pens.
- Hoho: [tagging Tolee] "Tag, I got you. You're it, Tolee."
- Tolee: "Hey, no fair! You weren't on the ground, and you didn't evenn tag me. You just hopped on my head and told me that I was it."
- Hoho: "Pretty cool, huh?"
- Royal Advisor: "Greetings, my fellow subjects. My name is Frederick Jonathon Harolds. And in case you didn't know, I'm the royal advisor who comes around and checks on every king, queen, prince, archduke, emperor, empress, and any other royal title ever created! Today, I'm here to check on the emperor and empress of China."
- Kai-Lan: "You're not going to get away with this, Frederick. Now tell us, did you plan to have this whole thing happen?!"
For the full transcript, see The Royal Pain/Transcript.
- As the beginning of the article stats, this is the first episode of the second season of the fan-made spin-off.
- Alongside the episode The Most Eligible Emperor, this episode features mild language.
- The Lincoln Town Car will also be featured when the royal advisor shows up at the palace.
- A snippet from T.I.'s song Ball plays during the montage where Frederick is sabotaging the palace.